FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Just call 480-820-9495 and we’ll help you find what you’re looking for in a pool.
Building a new residential swimming pool will normally take approximately 6 weeks from the start of excavation.
True Blue Pools Inc. has been serving the valley since 1987.
This will vary from pool to pool but generally a pool should run 8-12 hours per day.
Make sure to interview your prospective builder very carefully. Here are a few things to consider.
- What is the company’s reputation in the community?
- Do you know a friend or neighbor who has used the same company with good results? If not, can the company provide you with reliable references?
- How does the company treat you as a potential customer?
- How long has the company been in business, and how long have they been building in your area?
- What types of pools have they built? Do they only build “cookie cutter pools” or have they built complicated custom pools?
- Will the company provide you with a clear written estimate so that you’re not confused about what work will be done?
- Will they finish the project on time?
- Is the company in good standing with Registrar of Contractors and Better Business Bureau?
- Will the company add hidden charges after the construction process has begun?
- Is the company financially stable so that there is no risk that you’ll be left with an unfinished pool if they go out of business?
- Will the company be careful to remove or take care of landscaping and other outdoor structures?
- Will they keep your property clean and safe throughout the construction process?
Yes. Most studies show that a pool will increase the value of your home anywhere between 7% and 15%, depending on where your house is located. It will also continue to increase in value throughout the years, just like you home.
I’ve heard that having a swimming pool can be a lot of work. How much work is involved in owning and caring for a swimming pool?
In the past, pool maintenance was more of a chore. But with today’s technology and conveniences, owning a swimming pool is easier than owning a car! Pool chemical testing and maintenance, cleaning, and preprogrammed filtration and heating can all be automated. Automatic pool cleaners and various sanitizing devices also make your pool simple to maintain. Your only concern will be finding more time to enjoy your pool or spa!
Warranties are very important. We are confident in the product we build and we offer a warranty that backs it up. You should always ask for and compare the warranties when requesting estimates from builders. You should also remember that a warranty is only as good as the company that issues it. Dozens of pool builders go out of business each year. And if they’re gone, so is your warranty.
True Blue Pools, Inc. has been building pools for more than 23 years. We build our pools to last, and we’ll always be here to stand by our swimming pools in the future. Anyone can offer a “lifetime warranty,” but if they aren’t in business for the duration of your pool’s life, then you haven’t got much of a warranty.
Each property has unique features that should be considered when your pool is being designed. So does your family! At your request, a design expert from True Blue Pools, Inc. will meet with you at your home to discuss your pool needs and desires. He or she will ask you how you intend to use your pool. Is exercise important? How about family use? What about location? Where will the pool look best when viewed from your home? Our design expert may take photographs, measurements and sketches of your yard. Then they’ll prepare a custom design at no charge…..a design that fits your needs AND your budget!